In 1385 a group of investors and experienced experts in production industry of variety feed supplements and premixes for animal relying on slogan " RENAISSANCE OF QUALITY PRODUCTION"
Decided to establish a company and also construct a factory in this respect. The purpose is to produce all kinds of feed supplements and premixes specially supplements which used in various phases of breeding program for different kinds of races of livestock and poultry in order to prevent the import of similar foreign products and incite the sense of use of domestic products with proper quality in consumers.
Company on 1385/02/27 is registered in Land Registration Office in Tehran under the registration
No . 270963 .On receipt of license of establishment under No.51435 from Organization industries and Mines in the same year began the construction of the factory. Products of the company entered the market in 1387/12/06 with the operation license No.73295 issued by Organization of industries and Mines and also productive license from General Veterinary Organization of Iran.
Factory land was acquired in the industrial zone of Eshtehard which is located in 120 km away from Tehran to the extent of 2387/5 square meters. Construction processes of production and office buildings totally are equal to 1180 square meters which include :supplement product lines ,chemical and bacterial specialty laboratory, separate storages and refrigerating room. The company started working in three shifts with an annual production capacity of 3500 tones per year.
Manufacturing method applied in this plant in accordance with principals of GMP has been presented by the Veterinary Organization .At present variety of productive fabrications of this factory are being applied in two distinct lines of vitamined and mineral supplements for breeder,
Feed production plants ,different production units of layer, broiler, dairy and ostrich farms of all over the country.
It is worthy of mention that there are 28 personnel in this company that more than 50% of them have university degrees in the above sections of associate, bachelor's, master's and doctor of veterinary medicine.
The company continues it's development direction in 1390 by purchasing 40% stock of the half-built
Factory Sepehr Gharb that designed to produce supplements located in industrial zone of Bijar in Kurdistan and completed the finishing stages of that unit. On receipt of operation license from the Ministry of Industry ,Mine and Trade under No.155/20989, as well as the required hygienic license from the General Veterinary Office in Kurdistan under No.9/97/04/02/128036, the company in Tir of 1392 started producing different types of poultry concentrates based on the need of country current races with its own brand "Sepehr Gharb"
It is hoped that the productions of this industial group fulfils the country market demand of livestock
And poultry Industry with the desirable quality in order to achieve approximate independence on imports.